This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

I finally swapped out a long awaited swap I was hosting!

Guess I will stop hosting now since I just wasn't into it anymore. I used to host like crazy when I first started doing mail art but then just got burnt out. Not sure why though, it got more expensive that's one thing since postage went up so high and fast. Kind of discouraging but I will still swap one on one with folks when I have time and am motivated. Much cheaper then  bunch of players, some not payers and other overseas
This might be my favorite for some reason!


This one is a surprise!

I liked the gelli plate effect on this one.

Fruit
Some Daisies I think


See the Joey for my Joey!

Funny little piggy!
. Very expensive indeed! Love me my peeps though!

No comments:

Blog Archive