This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just another pre framed mixed media ditty to share and maybe sell!

$65.00 dollars plus 12.00 dollars shipping, frame included!
"The Birches of Spring"
  This piece is done on water color paper with a start of graphite pencil some water color crayons, water color pencils, gesso, and acrylic paints, a coat of clear gesso and some more of the later in extra layers to give it a real foresty look!!!!! A soft baby blue edging to simulate the Spring sky line around the edges of the sunlight dappled tree tops!
  If you are interested in purchasing this art email me at arttage@yahoo.com to Sanna. I take checks and after they clear send out the art piece! It's a one of a kind and I will not be making prints!

No comments:

Blog Archive