This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I have loads to share with you all!

They have wonderful gardens everywhere outside.
During the month of August my son and I met up with my sister and niece for a great luncheon at The Pickity Place in Mason NH!

With beautiful trees!

and gorgeous flowers!

A cue little drying shed for all their herbs. Some of which they feed you and they are delicious!!!!


Bird houses you can look at and some to purchase in the gift shoppes.

If you need a good photo of a family member this is the place to take one.

or two...

Everywhere you look is a photo op.

Happy faces at the table too!

Me and my sister!

Isn't it quaint?

Some enormous trees!

This is a prize winner I might paint it one day!

I loved the lighting the flower and the roof in this picture.

Closer up with the bumble bee!

Looking in the coolio window of the shed I can see my reflection, kind of neat!

This is the other side of the dry shed.

My beautiful niece, who just wet off to college. I am so proud of her.

The flower tried to add to her beauty but she's so pretty it pales in comparison!

My son thinks he's funny!

Now this is nice.

Famous for being the place where Elizabeth Orton wrote "Little Red Riding Hood"!

Time to leave with bellies full and happy. We'll be back again though....

No comments:

Blog Archive